Resume Psychology (RP) is a fact based approach to developing resume content.
This means Resume Psychology (RP) is focused on what can be verified and measured around resume content, layout and ranking.
The goal is to have a repeatable process anyone can follow. It is not based on resume traditions unless required for a people, process or technology hack.
In Resume Psychology (RP) we bypass advice from those lacking professional recruiting experience. Professional experience requires high-volume recruiting using automated resume and candidate management technology with government compliance requirements.
Resume Psychology (RP) allows us to hack the machine, be seen, and get hired. We do this by leveraging insights into:
- Organizational and human behavior
- Changes in job board search and resume collection
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) technology advancements
- Changes to recruiting processes and controls
- Process failure points with manual resume handling
- Company strategies to mitigate compliance risks
- Fear-based decision making
- Government audits for regulatory compliance
- Keyword strategies necessary with new technology
- Implementing inefficient writing to enable efficient reading
- Avoiding the “Kiss of Death” words and phrases
Resume Psychology (RP) should lead to more job offers using the hacks (and avoiding the traps).
It should position candidates ahead of their competition.
The outcome should lead to the resume being seen more frequently by the human reading using job boards or application tracking systems (ATS).
In turn this should produce more phone screens and interviews, both of which should lead to more job offers.
This is my lead-page for the book www.resumepsychologythebook.com
This jumps to the book on Amazon http://www.Amazon.Com/-/dp/0692525602/
This is the author page on Amazon www.Amazon.Com/Author/DirkSpencer
Save some money buying the book here https://www.createspace.com/5714917
Printer Discount Code: FA6pWQ4J
The book is called Resume Psychology Resume Hacks & Traps Revealed- Beat the Machine. Be Seen. Get Hired! by Dirk Spencer. ISBN-10: 0692525602 and ISBN-13: 978-0692525609 available in print and Kindle eBook.
My Twitter is https://twitter.com/dirkindallas
Connect to me on LinkedIn here https://www.linkedin.com/in/dirkindallas
My online content is here http://www.slideshare.net/dirkspencer
Recent media mentions include: