Professional Interest Questions for Hiring Managers might include:
1. How were you recruited to the company?
2. How long have you been with the company?
3. Did you leave the company and come-back and why?
4. Who helped you land the position in the first-place?
5. Who has help you the most while working there? Is that person still with the company?
6. Who is your mentor? Is this person your primary sponsor?
7. Besides the monetary or benefits, what keeps you motivated day to day?
8. What things do you train on or read to stay relevant to the company?
9. How do you integrate work with non-work home-life?
10. What work-activities or task re-charge your batteries or help you decompress?
11. How long do you see themselves working in this position (project, team, department)?
The answers to these questions will provide a variety of insights. Watch for the next blog.
My Lead-Page for the book is www.resumepsychologythebook.com
This Link is to the print and Kindle version on Amazon http://www.Amazon.Com/-/dp/0692525602/
The author page on Amazon is www.Amazon.Com/Author/DirkSpencer
Buy the book at a discount here https://www.createspace.com/5714917
Printer Discount Code: FA6pWQ4J
The book is called Resume Psychology Resume Hacks & Traps Revealed- Beat the Machine. Be Seen. Get Hired! by Dirk Spencer. ISBN-10: 0692525602 and ISBN-13: 978-0692525609 available in print and Kindle eBook.
My Twitter is https://twitter.com/dirkindallas
The blog link is http://resumepsychology.blogspot.com/
Connect to me on LinkedIn here https://www.linkedin.com/in/dirkindallas
My online content is here http://www.slideshare.net/dirkspencer
My photo content is here https://www.flickr.com/photos/origamidirk/
Recent media mentions include: